Thursday, April 23, 2009

Right out of the mouth of Babes



So this is a transcript of the conversation between Chad and Natalie tonight at the DINNER table:
Chad: So Natalie, what letter did you learn about today at school?
Nat: "T" t-t-t- T"
Chad: Great, what word starts with the letter "t"?
Nat: ummmm....ummmmmm
Chad: what word starts with "t"?
Nat: (still thinking) ummmmmm
Chad: I will give you a hint. It is something we talked about this morning...starts with the letter "t"
Nat: huh...."turd?"
Chad: well I was going for tomato.....but yeah, I guess turd works.
Me: seriously.....did she just say "turd?" why does she even know this word? Are you kidding me?

1 comment:

The Smith Family said...

that is so funny! Kid's say the funniest things don't they? Joy, I can totally see you saying those lines! You're so funny!