Tuesday, February 3, 2009


Happy New Year! Yes, I am a month late! And much later on getting this blog updated. I have no great excuse!

Christmas was wonderful. We travelled to Colorado the week before to spend it with the Aukers. We had a wonderful time....and the kids did incredible on the 12 (supposed to be 8) hour drive....we hit lots of weather! But they were troopers!
Baby Brett got a Bumbo....quite a cool/funny thing. He likes it.



Grandma and Grandpa with the kiddos


Family Pic



Nat enjoyed her cousins so much this trip. She is at just the perfect age. She had a hay day with the whoopie cushion (my sweet little girl...not anymore) It was hysterical. She got asked to be in her first wedding....she will be in Nicole and Blake's wedding this June as the flower girl. We can't wait.

Brett got in some special time with everyone too. He started teething that week....but didn't let it get him down too much! He got to meet the rest of his family in Colorado!


Great Grandma with the kiddos!



Our 2008 Christmas card pic......seriously, I am pretty sure I bought my kids on EBAY as they look nothing like me.



We headed to Phx for the rest of the week. It was a lovely time. Santa brought Nat her first kitchen! She loves it. She and Nana played "Restaurant" for days.




Baby Brett got a quad....too funny!






We stopped by John's firehouse on Christmas Eve.....I got to out on a call....I am a sucker for them! We missed JJ at Gram's but he was with us the rest of the week!





I apologize.....not too many fun details with this blog....I cannot let a month go by without updating. I forget all the fun details. It was a great week and a half....snow storms and all. And we are a month into the new year! More fun blogs to follow!

1 comment:

Errin, Nick, Nicolas and Isabella said...

Joy are you hinting that you're expecting?