Saturday, February 14, 2009

"I'm a Princess Mama....look at me, I'm a Princess."

So Natalie has been asked to be the flower girl in two weddings this next year.....Chad's cousin Nicole is getting married this June and my cousin Adrienne is getting married next January. We have tried to explain to Nat what this means.....and it all came together for her the day we took her to the bridal shop to be fitted for her dress.
She was thrilled....and it was ALL ABOUT the dress. She looked darling and danced around the place like a little Cinderella. Well, not quite as graceful......if she wasn't careful, she could have easily danced a tear right thru the hem! She was sad to take it off and didn't understand that she had to wait for hers to come in the mail.


I cried of course! My little girl is not so little anymore. Ok, help me, how do I convince Chad to have more babies?

No comments: