Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Spring is in the air

Spring is just around the corner, although I have to remind myself that March can be one of the coldest months in Flagstaff. It is no secret that I am SOOOO over this winter. Last week was just GORGEOUS. It got cold again today, but before it did, we had a picnic yesterday. All Nat's idea. And a great one at that.





Brett loved being outdoors.....although I doubt he will ever be the Sun Baby Natalie is.....he definitely has his Daddy's fair skin.








He found his feet....loves them.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting on my blog a couple of weeks ago. Your kids are very cute. Your little guy looks so smiley - I love it. I love being a mom...it can be tough, but the rewards are awesome. I love blogs, so I'll make sure to keep up with yours. Jake says hi!